[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to get jBPM working without the starterkit

onizuka82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 05:13:35 EST 2006

Hi

First of all, thank you for your fast reply. I have already downloaded the jBPM core engine, but i am sure on what is the next step to do after this. Sorry for the trouble as this is my first time doing programming.

I want to deploy the jBPM core engine. Is it i just need an application server and database. Do i need to install the the AS and Db first then only installed the jBPM core engine?

Is there any guidelines for me to follow. I am really new in here so sorry for any ignorance.

Thank you sir.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981701#3981701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981701