[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Configure and use Connection pool of Jboss

inderjeet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 06:33:21 EST 2006

I am done with "Getting connection from the JBoss connection pool". Now I would like to know that, after doing my database processiong, how can i return the connection back to the pool?
I have seen many example for JBoss connection pooling, but in all of then they have used the conn.close(). But according to me, we should not close the connection, instead we should return the connection back to the pool.
By closing the connection, we are actually beating the purpose of having a connection pool.
Am I Wrong? If I am not, then how to give the connection back to the pool?

Thanks & Regards
Inder Jeet Singh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981729#3981729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981729