[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: persist & auto-restart mbean

cnsxxx09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 07:25:17 EST 2006

Hi,

When I use the twiddle command
    $JBOSS_HOME/bin/twiddle.sh xmbean "mydomain.com:job=MyJob,id=xxx"
I get to see the XML config file for my dynamically generated MBean (nice).

Interestingly I see everything (operations, notifications, attributes) that JBoss has picked up from my MBean .... but, I don't see any reference to the descriptor and the fields that I set in my code before registering the XMBean (such as setting the persistence manager).

... and yet, it is within my descriptor itself that I am actually referring to the XMBean in question ... (as well as setting the persistence).

 work.MyClass mBean = new work.MyClass();
 d.setField(XMBeanConstants.RESOURCE_REFERENCE, mBean);

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981744#3981744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981744