[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process-state: can't create a process instance when proc

ayang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 09:56:16 EST 2006

Found the problem.

The clue was after executing the following block:

  | ProcessDefinition pdload_sub = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(fis_sub);
  | ProcessDefinition pdload_caller = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(fis_caller);
  |
  | context.deployProcessDefinition(pdload_sub);
  | context.deployProcessDefinition(pdload_caller);

I saw the following message when parsing the process definition xml for the "caller" process.

  | DEBUG ProcessState : subprocess for process-state 'call subby' not yet bound

Looks like the process and sub-processes get bound at parse-time rather than deploy-time.

This did the trick:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981776#3981776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981776