[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple select items in page scope with factories.

christian.andersson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 11:42:37 EST 2006

The scope of the SFSB is SESSION. I have PAGE scope on my @SelectItems because it is possible that other users actually adds Project managers, business areas and customers that I should be able to select in the drop downs and I want my select items to be updated on page referesh.

I thought the PAGE scope was a good thing since then I can use the INDEX type on @SelectItems to pass the index and be sure it is pointing to the correct index of the "original list" before it is updated.
And after the selects are called my Lists are updated because of the PAGE scope. Maybe I'm wrong and should consider something else?

The variables are not null on the page refresh, they are just not reloaded.
(Or to be correct only the first is reloaded)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981810#3981810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981810