[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Incomplete Deployment Listing Error in JBoss 4.0.4

somejunk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 13:16:57 EST 2006

I get this error in stand-alone as well as three node JBoss 4.0.4 clustered environment when I try to deploy the application (without webservices).

[org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing

But when I delete jbossws14.sar, I can deploy the application successfully.

Should I include the webservices jbossws14.sar file only if I use webservices in my aplication and delete it for non web services applications? Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981843#3981843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981843