[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Ajax4Jsf == Exception?

sjmenden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 13:29:15 EST 2006

I was under the impression that using the "JBoss 4.0.5.GA with the EJB3 profile" will still NOT work with SEAM.  In fact, the JBoss download area says that to use SEAM you still must install JBoss using the xxxx-installer.jar.

I couldn't find the newest installer right off hand, but there definitely is a beta 3 jems installer for 4.0.5.  The beta 2 is for 4.0.4.   I have the newest JEMS installer and 4.0.5 with SEAM working beautifully over here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981848#3981848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981848