[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: web services samples

zurchman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 14:07:10 EST 2006

"rayymlai" wrote :
  | 2. From the output/log, it seems that something is wrong with the hostname...
  |
  | ...I replaced the hostname in the codes (just to make the WSS sample works)

I noticed that the ant script run from JBossWS 1.0.3 on Unix did not pick up the value of "node0" from the HOSTNAME environment variable.

I'm guessing this has something to do with quirky behavior of ant properties.

To try to get the samples to run I modified samples/common/imported-build.xml setting the node0 property value to the host name.

I'm still not there yet.

It seems to me that the samples exist more for the benefit of the developers, who have carefully configured their environments for junit,  than for the users.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981854#3981854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981854