[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: web services samples

rayymlai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 14:28:20 EST 2006

wrt your hostname / node0 issues, in order to make the jbossws samples work on my laptop (which runs WinXP), in fact I change

1. change the source code to replace the hostname by "localhost"
2. change the node0 to localhost in the common/imported-build.xml

Previously I changed the node0 alone in the imported-build.xml, I still have the same run-time exception.

I make such changes because my laptop may not have wireless network (depending whether I work in the office or when I'm commuting on public transport), and sometimes my laptop resumes from standby mode. Not sure if Jboss/JBoss has any issue with the IP address when running the WSS samples. Setting the hostname to localhost is always safe to my dev environment.

Any one shed some light to see if there is a better or cleaner way to address the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981858#3981858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981858