[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Submitting using SelectOneRadio

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 20:23:19 EST 2006

no, that's the first thing I tried, because it's a boolean component.  I saw the same result.  When that didn't work, it occurred to me that the type of component might not even matter, so long as the ValueChangeEvent was created.  Note, this is all done after obsessively cleaning my project, JBoss tmp+work folders and deleting the ear.

BTW, this is Seam 1.0.1.  To change versions right now would probably make this project all the more tragic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981915#3981915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981915