[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM deployment on Websphere?

emil_prager do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 05:00:05 EST 2006

Errata [for my previous reply]:

Sorry, the ant scripts are provided in the starters kit.
The problem is that JBoss AS is much more tolerant than other App Servers, where there is no action like "just copy archive to the deploy folder" :-) .
Previously, I've worked only with JBoss AS, and while JBoss AS still remains the main AS for the company I currently work for, now I have to make the EARs deployable on other AS-es, too (mainly on WebSphere, but on Oracle iAS and WebLogic, too).

Best regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981994#3981994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981994