[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying jbpm.war(3.1.3) to jboss as 4.0.5GA

ngtdave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 09:10:47 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : As I understand a ClasscastException is raised at line 435 in the class SAXReader,
  | this exception is caught at line 468 and again a DocumentException is thrown at line 484:

I think you are right, that is what I am finding also.  Is there any way to get the details of the stack trace/class cast exception?

I thought it might be that jbpm is packaged with a different  dom4j jar than jboss 4.0.5, but looking at the manifests of  server\default\lib\dom4j.jar and jbpm.war\WEB-INF\lib\dom4j-1.6.1.jar, they look to both be Implementation-Version: 1.6.1

Of course it could be a class loading issue, one was loaded from the container and the other from the war... still looking into it, but thought I would "think out loud" to see if we can get this figured out faster.

Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982074#3982074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982074