[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Does JBossIDE2.0.0 Beta2 support EJB3 Project deployment

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 12:23:43 EST 2006

Howdy!

I realize this post is a little late (4 days after) but I'll try to answer your question.

Right now: no ;)   You can still use the older functionality of our packaging plugin to generate the ejb.jar for your project, and then right-click on the jar and run-on-server to deploy it.

I'm currently re-working our ejb3.0 support so that it behaves more like a webtools web project or ejb project and you can add/remove from server.

This should be out in the next release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982163#3982163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982163