[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Use of @Out with JSTL/ui:include

ekusnitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 12:42:37 EST 2006

Ugh, this is getting really strange. As suggested, I changed my code to the following (note use of 'preNewObject' instead of 'newObject')

<h:panelGroup rendered="#{!preNewObject}">
		<ui:include src="/pages/admin/Node/NodeDetails.xhtml" />
		</h:panelGroup>
		<h:panelGroup rendered="#{preNewObject}">
		<ui:include src="/pages/admin/Node/ChooseNodeType.xhtml" />
		</h:panelGroup>

It starts to work. It starts with the NodeDetails page because preNewObject is set to false. When the user chooses to create a new object, it's set to true, and the ChooseNodeType page loads correctly. Now, here's the weird thing. The OK button on that page -- whose action is 'newObject' -- stops working! The action is never called. I have a feeling there's a bug here somewhere. How best to proceed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982169#3982169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982169