[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Steps needed for Configure the Cluster JMS on JBoss 4.0.4GA

mp123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 23:35:48 EST 2006

Hello All,

I'm trying to do Clustering JMS for JBoss AS 4.0.4 GA with a Demo Application.

I have referred the Wiki page JBossMQHA too.

But, Haven't got idea how to configure my application with Cluster enabled JMS.

I need the following details.

1.The steps need to configure JBoss AS for Cluster JMS.

2.The steps need to configure my demo application for testing this Cluster JMS enabled JBoss AS.

And I don't know, how to test this Cluster JMS while Fail over of one node.

Anybody, please tell me the steps to follow for doing the above.

Thanks in Advance,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982276#3982276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982276