[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Socket creation error in installing database

mahnaz_e220 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 01:53:55 EDT 2006

Hello everybody
I have a problem in deploying a .ear file in JBOSS. this .ear file is a demo of Danet workflow and it have a installdb file for creating tables for this demo. when I run this file in command line (java -jar installdb.jar), socket creation error occure.I created tables in Hypersonic database manually but these tables have records with BLOB type and Hypersonic don't accept it. so I can't run this demo with URL "http://localhost:8080/workflow".the error is : This page not available". So,what should I do?
Thanks for your help.
Mahnaz Ebrahimi.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968828#3968828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968828