[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: jboss.bind.address error

bperchman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 05:42:52 EDT 2006

I found and fixed a similar problem: JBoss was working but JMS was not routing correctly on our linux implementation.  The cause was the uil2-service.xml under jboss/deploy/jms. It had the value ${jboss.bind.address} in a bindAddress attribute. I think that this was supposed to be replaced dynamically by jboss, but this wasn't happening. The solution was to replace the variable with the literal host name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968879#3968879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968879