[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Portlet view modes

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 07:39:05 EDT 2006

I want to use Seam for some portlet development. I am wondering how to implement the different view modes. I saw that the portlet handeling is done by myFaces (MyFacesGenericPortlet). I also found documents how to implement multiple view modes (https://developers.sun.com/learning/javaoneonline/2005/webtier/TS-3374.pdf#search=%22myfaces%20portlet%22)
 but I find it a bit confusing how to do this together with Seam.

Has anyone experience with this and knows (or has an idea) how to implement this?

I am also wondering if it is possible to use the jbpm page navigation together with portlets. I haven't tried it yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968903#3968903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968903