[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Cluster Singleton. Problem migrating from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4

vbatista do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 1 15:41:18 EDT 2006

Hello
    I am migrating to jboss 4.0.4 from 4.0.2.
    I have a few Singletons deployed on my partition. According to the JBoss 4.0.4 release notes:

"ScheduleProviders are now cluster unaware, in terms of class dependencies. To make them behave as cluster singletons, simply configure a dependency on jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer,type=Barrier."

    I have done this change. The hosts on the Partition correctly detect each other. The services are executing only on one machine. The problem arises if I stop the service on the active node. The service isn't starting on the other node.  The Singleton only starts if I completely stop the master jboss.

  This was working correctly on previous versions of Jboss.

   Can any one help me please?
   Thanks in advance.
   Regards,
     Victor Batista