[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TreeCache API auto-completion in Eclipse IDE

kapilanand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 3 11:24:34 EDT 2006

Thanks for responding.
Well this is exactly what I was trying to do: the standard eclipse way of showing available methods, but this does not work. First I thought it had something to do with the AspectJ interation in my eclipse installation but this does not work from a fresh eclipse installation either.
Regarding the TreeCache being in classpath, it is there and I had mentioned that F3 does take me to the class definition of TreeCache.

Then I tried JBoss Cache IDE 1.0 and created a new JBoss Cache Project and this work fine from there.
It does not make sense to me why it does not work from base eclipse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969105#3969105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969105