[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Scheduler Jboss

danj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 03:57:01 EDT 2006

"petr5250" wrote : "danj" wrote : "schrouf" wrote : Up to my knowledge it has always been "time from finish until next start".
  |   |
  |   | Using 3.2.5, the job has started same time every night (01:00) /.../.
  |   |
  |   | However, since upgrading to 3.2.7, the jobs have start "slipping", i e starting later and later. /.../
  |
  | I have exactly same problem, so after more then a year I want to ask, if there was any developement of this issue.
  |
  | Thanks Petr

I'm sorry to say: nothing. Since my original posting we have, in hope, upgraded to 4.0.3SP1. However, it still works the same way.

   Dan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969163#3969163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969163