[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBossWS problem in generating webservices.xml and jaxrpc-ma

MmarcoM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 09:19:24 EDT 2006

hi all,
 ihave theh following wstools-config.xml

  | <configuration xmlns="http://www.jboss.org/jbossws-tools">
  |     <java-wsdl>
  |         <service name="TranslationService" style="rpc" endpoint="webservices.TranslationService"/>
  |         <namespaces target-namespace="http://mw.mm.com/translationservice"
  |                     type-namespace="http://mw.mm.com/translationservice/types"/>
  |         <mapping file="jaxrpc-mapping.xml"/>
  |         <webservices ejb-link="TranslationServiceSessionBean"/>
  |     </java-wsdl>
  |
  |     <java-wsdl>
  |             <service name="MessengerService" style="rpc" endpoint="webservices.MessengerService"/>
  |             <namespaces target-namespace="http://mw.mm.com/messengerservice"
  |                         type-namespace="http://mw.mm.com/messengerservice/types"/>
  |             <mapping file="msnrpc-mapping.xml"/>
  |             <webservices ejb-link="ResponderBean"/>
  |     </java-wsdl>
  |
  | </configuration>

hte problem is that it generates only files for the latter webservice......
can anyone help me out inf inding how to generate files also for the other one?

regards
 marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969225#3969225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969225