[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-step localization guide

perwik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 15:41:30 EDT 2006

Oh, whith "object" and "connections" etc. I was thinking of a database.

Your solution works well with content that is really static. But I'd prefer some sort of wiki/CMS functionality so that users can edit the content without access to the .xhtml files (which they shouldn't even have to know or care about).
There is no cookbook for this but I thought we were talking design patterns here and not ready made solutions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969288#3969288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969288