[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBossWS as a sub deployment?

Doug.Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 4 16:10:28 EDT 2006

Hi

I'm having a bit of a problem deploying a war file with a JSR109 service in it.  I have an MBean that builds a war file from an xml file and then deploys it.  If I build the war file and then tell the main deployer to deploy the war file JBossWS processes the war and publishes the service.  To deploy I use:

mainDeployer.deploy(warFile)

However, if I deploy the war file as a sub deployment.  The war file is deployed by the Tomcat deployer and JBossWS doesn't process the war so the web service isn't published.  To deploy as a sub deployment I use:

mainDeployer.deploy(new DeploymentInfo(new URL("file://"+warFile), di, server));

Why doesn't the JBossWS deployer process the deployment in the second case?  Do I need to tag the DeploymentInfo with any extra info so that it is processed by JBossWS?

Regards
Doug

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969292#3969292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969292