[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - jbpm 3.1.1 deploying problem

sentinellid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 04:51:25 EDT 2006

Hi to everyone,
  I'm new to java, web application and workflow (i've passed my last 10 years with ANSI C) and I wanted to (they asked me to...) create a simple demo with JBPM.

I've downloaded the starter kit and jboss ide 1.6.
I've created a simple workflow and deployed it : everything ok.
I created MyActionHandler class and linked it to a node (configuration type field)

The class was created in com.example package.

When I try to deploy it :

10:18:39,796 ERROR [[UploadServlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet UploadServlet threw exception
org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException:
[ERROR] line 29: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'action'. One of '{"urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1":event, "urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1":exception-handler,g:jpdl-3.1":transition}' is expected.]
at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader.readProcessDefinition        org.jbpm.jpdl.par.JpdlArchiveParser.readFromArchive        org.jbpm.jpdl.par.ProcessArchive.parseProcessDefinition        org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.parseParZipInputStream        org.jbpm.webapp.servlet.UploadServlet.doDeployment

the processdefinition.xml says :

<action class="com.sample.MyActionHandler"></action>
  | with the tag <action> with underscore font.
I think it's a "path/classpath/wheretoput/wheretotake" problem, isn't it?

Thanx in advance.
Dan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969388#3969388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969388