[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Communication between one Jboss EJB server with another Jbos

dhamodh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 08:53:47 EDT 2006

I have 2 instance of Jboss EJB server is running in my environment.
I have deployed my first EJB on First Jboss EJB server and deployed 2 nd EJB on Second Jboss Server and I am calling 2 nd EJB from 1 st EJB.In a specific situation it is giving problem. Suppose 1 st Jboss server is running and in intermediate time I am restarting the 2 nd JBoss EJB server.After that at the time of executing my application when my first ejb is trying to invoke method of secong EJB then it is getting RemoteException that is
"java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table".
Could anybody can tell how can I solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969454#3969454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969454