[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with extra action method executing

texan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 15:54:46 EDT 2006

I keep having trouble where the "from" page action seems be getting executed when using the <s:link> tag.  Here's one example:

Page "one.xhtml" has a pages.xml entry with an action defined, so that the action gets called whenever I view "one.xhtml" (actionOne.load()).

There's an <s:link> on one.xhtml that goes to "actionTwo.search" (which goes to "two.xhtml").

When I click the link, the actionOne.load() method is being invoked AFTER actionTwo.search().

1. I don't want it to be invoked at all, I'm just trying to go to actionTwo.search()

2. Why the heck would it be invoked after actionTwo.search()?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969570#3969570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969570