[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Queue configuration

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 23:19:56 EDT 2006

That feature is badly needed by others as well, so I raised it to critical.

Product management took the decision to move all new feature development that is not related to clustering to 1.2, after anything clustering, so that's why you see it in 1.2.0.Beta. That release is planned to be available around November, but we may release bits of it before the planned date, and we're trying to include 127 within those bits.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969616#3969616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969616