[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Stateful session bean component should have a method mar

jarkko@jab.fi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 00:48:29 EDT 2006

Yep,
 the Bean was OK all the time:

@Stateful
  | @Name("MySfsb")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
  | public class MySfsbAction implements MySfsb, Serializable {

I guess there's some really weird class(loading,corruption,loader,etc,name your poison) related problem. I actually managed to archive my goals: Seam EJB3 Portlet (no facelets atm) packaged as EAR and deployed and working with Liferay (Prof edition, no EJBs) repacked as an EAR also. This is with the latest Seam code from CVS, but it could work also with the latest 1GA, as i suspect that it's all about typing the correct XML-configuration to get it working. But i'm happy now. Next challenge is to get Eclipse's BIRT reports to work in the same environment (as an portlet or inside other portlets).

br,
 jarkko

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969621#3969621

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969621