[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Missing console bean files in latest 3.2 CVS?

jonabbey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 01:16:59 EDT 2006

Hi, all.  We've been working for awhile with a cut off of CVS Head (probably from about 6 weeks ago, now).  We've made a good deal of progress, but there are still some things that seem not to be working (we're presently having some confusion with swimlane management), so we thought we'd pull a modern HEAD from CVS and move our development environment to the latest code.

Unfortunately, it appears that a good deal has gone missing in the CVS trunk, especially in the web console app.

For instance, here is what we had from our last version's console/src/main/java/org/jbpm/webapp/bean directory:

AdminBean.java                 ProcessDefinitionBean.java
FormParameter.java             ProcessInstanceBean.java
HomeBean.java                  TaskBean.java
IdentityBean.java              TaskFormParameter.java
JbpmBean.java                  TaskInstanceVariableMap.java
JsfHelper.java                 TokenBean.java
MonitoringBean.java            UserBean.java
ParticipantBean.java           VariableBean.java
ProcessBean.java

and here is what is in the latest CVS:

IdentityBean.java              ParticipantBean.java
JbpmBean.java                  TaskBean.java
JsfHelper.java                 TaskInstanceVariableMap.java

Despite this, console/src/webapp/layout.jsp in the newest CVS still makes reference to the UserBean class.  webapp/admin.jsp makes reference to AdminBean, etc.

I'm assuming that I'm seeing code in the middle of being torn apart and put back together in some new form, but I don't know where the missing pieces have got to.  Is there a new CVS module side by side with the jbpm.3 module in the repository?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969632#3969632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969632