[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Preview link on Management portlet broken

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 03:30:28 EDT 2006

It is normal that the cache is done (at least) by user, no ?

and reversely, it is normal that if you call another browser window from a first browser window, that this new one is in the same session and keeps the same user login.
I would not like to have to login each time I open en link with "open in a new window" menu item of my browser.

well... the problem is that when logged has an admin to create a page, then, the "easy feature" to directly open it as an admin will not be as well as using it idependently as a regular user (the admin may not have access to this view etc...).

I would suggest to open it once with the easy feature, copy the link... and then open another new browser (from scratch), to view it as another user.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969646#3969646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969646