[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - MDB + durable topic + cluster (failover)

dooart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 06:20:33 EDT 2006

Hi there.

I've searched the entire forum and couldn't found a way to configure two different clientIDs for a MDB that will be deployed to a two-node cluster. I really don't want to configure this at ejb-jar.xml and create two different EARs every time that I make a change.

I've tried to configure it too at uil2-service.xml and put this file at the deploy directory instead of hasingleton, but it didn't work (the second node copied the clientid information and the container raised an exception).

Does anybody knows another way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969680#3969680

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969680