[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Can you fool JBPM into thinking the date is in the future?

robbiewinston do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 06:51:44 EDT 2006

Hello,

Please excuse my ignorance concerning JBPM!

I am currently testing a web application which heavily uses JBPM.

The UAT Management have a requirement that they should be able to test the system "outside" of real time.

For example, we have JBPM timers with a due date of a month's time.  Rather than waiting a month, they would like to fool JBPM into thinking that a month has elapsed.

Is this possible?

I have suggested changing the JBPM timer due dates but this is not deemed to be acceptable.

Also, I am not allowed to change the server date.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969684#3969684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969684