[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Changing from localhost to IP address

creative77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 08:31:36 EDT 2006

I have been trying to change the bind IP address from localhost to an IP address/domain.

I have been able to change the binding to the IP of the machine that I am running JBoss on. However, when I access JBoss with that IP I get a white screen, it looks like it accepts the request.

I have a firewall that port forwards to this machine on our network.

How do change the JBoss IP so it responds correctly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969725#3969725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969725