[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Session Affinity with an Applet

pharvener do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 10:07:04 EDT 2006

All I have an application which uses an applet interacting with a servlet to download content. The application runs in a distribute environment and depends on session affinity. Unfortunately when the applet executes, it first creates a new connection. Our load balancer interprets this as a new user and sends the request to the next /wrong Application Server. Session affinity is violated the user conversation state is missing.

Is there anyway to force the applet to use the existing session?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969746#3969746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969746