[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deploying an application outside \server\default\deploy

funnyname do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 11:34:05 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have an application which has to be deployed outside \server\default\deploy directory. For e.g., I have my exploded war file at C:\Program Files\myapp\www\webapps\app1 directory. Is there any way I can accomplish this? I do not want to modify the URL attibute in "conf/jboss-service.xml" since there is a possibility that this file can be modified by a third-party.

Earlier, I used to run my app on Tomcat and I used an xml file inside /tomcat/conf/catalina/localhost/ directory to specify the context path. My app related files are in the C:\Program Files\myapp\www\webapps\app1 and I specify this path in an xml file in /tomcat/conf/catalina/localhost/ directory.

Is there any way I can get this done with JBoss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969775#3969775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969775