[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Possible bug in fork-joins

gmournos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 04:54:30 EDT 2006

Hi Jerwah,

Good work. I cannot understand what the class is doing cos I am new to this project,  but it is passing my testcase and joining all parents, and this is great.

One comment, the line:
executionContext.getJbpmContext().save(executionContext.getProcessInstance());
was throwing a null pointer exception in my test cases, so I commented it out.
In the test cases I am not using persistency, just testing the navigation.
But shouldn't the persistency be out of the code for the join?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970025#3970025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970025