[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Possible bug in fork-joins

JerWah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 09:22:50 EDT 2006

Glad I could help.  We too are very new to bpm.

As for the persistence, in our situation we have a very slow process (Months) which is externally moved forward via a custom webapp, so obviously we need to persist the token counter.  It seemed most logical to us to persist it in the join at update time to ensure we always had the accurate count but if you are persisting the process elsewhere, I would suspect it would work fine too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970083#3970083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970083