[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM Process Deployment issue in JBoss

anilkumarknr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 10:16:30 EDT 2006

Hello,

I configured my JBoss 4.0.4 application server to point to MySQL database. I changed jBPM configuration to point to MySQL database as well. I created jBPM tables in MySQL db.

I am putting my jpdl file in the ear file and defining this information in components.xml file also. But somehow, it looks like this process is not getting deployed once i start the jBoss server. I could not see any information in the JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITIONS, JBPM_NODE, JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE tables. I am not getting any error in the log file. However, if i deploy the same process from Eclipse IDE, then it does deploy this process i.e. i could see the process related information in appropriate tables.

Any reason, why it is not able to deploy the process in the first case? Am i missing any configuration?

Thanks In Advance,
-Anil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970102#3970102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970102