[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deployment Exception Error while creating table : Unexp

suziesirena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 13:44:47 EDT 2006

Thanks Alex,

This fix one error in the log file but an other one appear :
anonymous wrote :
  | 13:22:57,728 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:service=EjbModule,module=tambur-billing.jar
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while creating table BILLINGSUMMARY; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Unexpected token: COUNT in statement [CREATE TABLE BILLINGSUMMARY (id INTEGER NOT NULL, datetime BIGINT NOT NULL, sid INTEGER NOT NULL, account INTEGER NOT NULL, count])

I think you will see the problem in less than a second....

P.S. : instead of removing <datasource-mapping>Mysql</datasource-mapping>
I put : <datasource-mapping>Hypersonic SQL</datasource-mapping>
I hopre it doesn't matter with the "Unexpected token: COUNT" error

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970148#3970148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970148