[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: JBoss plugin download where: netbeans 5.0 and j2ee 1.4

wqtjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 15:41:04 EDT 2006

Max,

Thanks for the reply.

By dd wizard, I meant the wizard that can generate JBoss deployment descriptor (dd, eg. jboss.xml) while I am working on a J2EE 1.4 component in NetBeans 5.0. For example, when I add an MDB, the NetBeans 5.0 wizard would ask about the EJB name, implementation classes, destination type (queue/topic).... and the ejb-jar.xml is auto-generated based on those info.

I thought the "JBoss NetBeans IDE" would further ask things like JNDI name of the destination the MDB is listening on.... and then generate the jboss.xml. The current plugin for NetBeans 5.0 doesn't do this. Does the new version bundled with 5.5 provide this?

The reason why I am not using 5.5 is that we are in the middle of a production project, didn't want to introduce unnecessary complexities....

Thanks again,
Qingtian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970197#3970197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970197