[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss() throws IllegalStateExce

doubledjd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 19:50:52 EDT 2006

I ran into this problem too.  I was unable to get the plain treecache to work with 1.4.2_10, though it is supposed to be supported in jbosscache 1.4.

After days of banging my head, I installed jdk 1.5.0_08 and it worked.  Maybe there was something else wrong but I couldn't find it.  Hopefully this is the reason for the success and that it might help someone else in the same boat.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970237#3970237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970237