[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Two sars and class loader question.

wichka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 7 21:36:29 EDT 2006

(1)
I was wondering if the two sars in a deploy directory find jars in each others sar.

(2) Can a sar in a deploy directory find the jar in the lib directory?

My view is that sars are loaded in different class loaders and hence they can't find jars in other sars? If that is true how can can external jar be loaded in the same class loader as sar?

Appreciate if you can spend some time in answering my questions.

Thanks,
Basheer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970242#3970242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970242