[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Newbie: How do you modify the java package/namespace map

stevenh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 00:50:40 EDT 2006

"jpremji" wrote : I am having the same issue. It would seem that even after specifying the target namespace, the wsdl that is generated contains 2 complex elements of the same java type. This then causes confusion to the client when calling the method that would return or accept this type.

I have been poking at this problem a little to try, I have found that the schema generation is a little fragile. Ie i would have my complex object in one schema,  change a method name and it would split it out to two schemas and import the second one into the first.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968857

My work around was to generate the schemas so i was happy with them,  and use the wsdllocation attribute on the webservice annotation. This ment that it would present the correct wsdl and would still actually respond to it.

Steve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970258#3970258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970258