[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - JBoss 4.0.2 & Apache Axis

amit_sri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 05:33:41 EDT 2006

Is there any location from where I can download JBoss 4.0.2 with Axis or if I want to run Apache Axis tool where should I place it in the JBoss folder, currently when I tried with copying the content of webapps from axis to tomcat folder in JBoss it is not picking up also I tried to deploy Axis by placing it in default/server/deploy of JBoss then its giving error.

Could you please let me know. I am new to Axis webservice

--Amit S

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970305#3970305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970305