[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Analyze of a BLOB

soussou97 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 06:47:25 EDT 2006

Hi;

I get from Oracle Table a field BLOB with a big size (contains many data) and I would like to write a class which to get this field and to analyze the data for creating of the structures and objects.
For example into this field, at position 1 to 10, its of variables, position 12 at 45 its of indictors, etc...

Q : When I retrieves the BLOB, how implement the analyze binary (the size is very important) ?
A example or a implementation on this subject will be great.

Regards;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970315#3970315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970315