[jboss-user] [News & Announcements] - Re: JBoss 4.0.5.CR1 released

louth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 09:55:45 EDT 2006

Can you please check whether the Java 5 language level libraries (WebServices Annotations)  have been compiled with Java 6?

We are using IntelliJ 6.0 EAP and when we compile with the Java 5 compiler (javac) we get lots of errors related to EJB3 and WS annotations. Switching to Java 6 compiler or the Eclipse compiler (which supports Java 6 class formats and now shipped with IntelliJ 6.0) our compilations are error free. I hope this is an environment or IDE issue as it would be extremely embarrassing for a major application server vendor to have such a blooper in its builds even for release candidates.

Kind regards,

William Louth
JXInsight Product Architect
JInspired

"Java EE tuning, testing, tracing, and monitoring with JXInsight"
http://www.jinspired.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970352#3970352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970352