[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to configure jbpm to use an extended persistence con

hazlorealidad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 11:10:16 EDT 2006

Thanks for the prompt reply but in this case it doesnt seem to be the answer, I already have those lines in  the faces-config.xml

I think jbpm handles its own connections to the datasource and I cant see how to get it to use an extended context.

My temporary workaround is to load the process again in the current hibernate session using the name of the process.

 public void select()
   {
	   GraphSession graph = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
	   processList=graph.findLatestProcessDefinitions();
	   process=graph.findLatestProcessDefinition(process.getName());

	   logger.info("ProcessDefinition "+process);
	   //em.merge(process); this was my first try but the em is using a different configuration from jbpm and says that the class is not a persistent class
	   if (process!=null)
	   {
		   nodeList=process.getNodes();

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970379#3970379