[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Long Running Conversation Timeouts are never occuring

knaas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 14:07:26 EDT 2006

Also, just to clarify, what is the "foreground conversation"?

Is it the conversation associated with the current request?

So the only conversations that would ever get cleaned up are those not part of the current request.

Scenario:

I have two browser instances open and I leave my desk for 20 minutes.  When I come back to my desk, I click on a link in one of the browser windows.

If I clicked a link in Browser A, it will only expire the conversation for Browser B.  However, If I clicked a link in Browser B, it will expire the conversation for Browser A.

This seems unintuitive.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970421#3970421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970421