[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Interface from C app to Seam?

chuaky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 8 20:55:07 EDT 2006

dear all,

Need advice here.

I'm using Jboss 4.0.4GA + Seam 1.0.1GA + Portal 2.40GA + facelets + myfaces.

Currently i have an external C application that need to send a event or message to the java beans implemented using Seam.  How to do it easily?

Some thoughts:

1.   Send a HTTP post from the C application, and received by a servlet at Jboss and somehow triggerred up to the beans?

2.   Construct a HTTP post similar to "seam remoting" for javascript and let the remoting servlet handle it?

3.   Use web service?

4.   Use JMS?

I'm not so good in Jboss and J2EE, so please help to advise.
Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970491#3970491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970491